WEMA bank transfer code is a service that allows you to carry out all your mobile banking services anywhere, anytime with your mobile phone.
The USSD code *945# enables customers to do a multitude of tasks such as: checking accounts balance, transferring money to Wema bank and other banks, buying airtime, paying bills and accessing a mini statement.
How to Send money with Wema Bank Transfer Code
- To transfer money to any bank in Nigeria, just dial *945*beneficiary account number*amount# (e.g. *945*0123456789*50000#).
- If you’re sending to other banks, you are expected to select the recipient bank from the list of banks that will be provided to you, and confirm to see if the full name of the recipient corresponds.
- Enter your USSD banking PIN to authenticate the transfer.
How To Buy Airtime With Wema Bank Transfer Code
Buying airtime for yourself or for your loved ones is now very easy using the WEMA bank airtime code. If you want to buy airtime with the WEMA bank transfer code simply follow the steps below:
- Dial *945*Phone Number*Amount# – for instance if you want to recharge N1000, dial *945*08162324524*1000# and send.
- You will receive an SMS notification that the transaction was successful.
How To Check Wema Bank Account Balance
If you wish to check your account balance simply dial *945*0# and your balance will appear immediately. You can see that checking the account balance is included in the variety of options available with the WEMA bank banking code
What are the Wema Bank transfer Limit and Charges?
The Wema bank transfer limit is 20,000 naira daily. You can increase this to 500,000 nairas on the Wema Mobile app or by visiting any Wema Bank branch near you.
Wema Bank Transfer Charges:
Transfers to other Wema Bank accounts comes at a cost of 21 nairas per transaction while transfers to other banks in Nigeria come at a cost of 52. naira only.
Things to Note about WEMA Bank Transfer Code
Take note of the information below about the Wema bank transfer code
- Wema Bank USSD transfer code is available to savings and current accounts but doesn’t work with Corporate, domiciliary and other account types.
- It is secure, reliable and easy to use.
- The service requires no internet connection.
- The service works with all the networks in Nigeria (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and 9Mobile).
- Compatible with all phone types (Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows or Java).
- Accessible 24 hours daily, including public holidays and weekends.
Summary Of Wema Bank Transfer Codes
- Open Wema Bank Account: *945*1#
- Get your Wema Bank Account Number: *945*000#
- Change PIN: *945*00#
- Send Money: *945*beneficiary account-number*amount#
- Buy Airtime with Wema Bank code: *945*phone Number*amount#
- Check Wema Bank account Balance: *945*0#