Want to know more about UBA transfer code? United Bank of Africa Plc popularly known as UBA is the African leading bank with with user friendly experience. UBA Group, has inculcate into their banking system a full-fledged banking platform, called UBA Magic Banking which can be enabled using the USSD code *919# within Nigeria.
This article contains the full guide on how to use UBA Transfer code to perform various types of transactions.
UBA Transfer Code
Though you can perform different types of transactions Using your UBA Mobile Banking App. But what if you are not too familiar with Smartphones interface, You can simply use the UBA magic banking code to perform many transactions.
What Is UBA Magic Banking ?
UBA Magic Banking Code *919# is service that allows you to carry out all your mobile banking services anywhere, anytime with any mobile phone without the use of internet.
The USSD code *919# enables customers to do a multitude of tasks such as: open UBA accounts, transfer money to UBA and other banks, buy airtime, pay bills and access a mini statement.
How Do I Register For UBA Magic Banking ?
To use the UBA Magic banking, you are suppose to register it with the phone number associated with your UBA bank account i.e the mobile number where you receive all your transaction alert. Once you have the phone number associated with your account simply follow the steps below.
Simply dial *919# on your mobile phone. Follow the on-screen prompt get your PIN and start using UBA mobile USSD banking.
- To Transfer/send money to a UBA Account, dial *919*3# and follow the on-screen command.
- To send money to other Nigerian banks, dial *919*4# and follow the on-screen command.
How To Buy Airtime From Your UBA Account
You can use UBA mobile bank recharge code to buy airtime for yourself or your friends and family directly from your account.
To Buy Airtime directly from your UBA Bank account, Dial *919*Amount# or *919*phone number*amount# to buy for someone else.
- To buy airtime for a friend or family member kindly use this format*919*08123456789*1000#
- To buy Airtime for yourself simply follow this *919*1000#
It very Simple to use by anyone regardless of your status quo.
Read Also: How To Increase UBA Transfer Limit
How to Check UBA Account Balance on Your Phone
To check your UBA bank account balance on your phone is as easy as anything you may think
- Dial *919*00# to check your account balance
Make Fund Transfer UBA Transfer Code
You can send money to any UBA bank account or UBA prepaid card
- Send money to a UBA account: Dial *919*3# from the phone number you registered with UBA, then follow the simple steps
- Send money to a UBA Prepaid Card: Dial *919*32# from the phone number you registered with UBA
- Send money to other banks: Dial *919*4# from the phone number you registered with UBA
|Transaction Type||Magic Banking Code|
|Top-Up for Self||*919*Amount#|
|Top-Up for Others||*919* Phone number* Amount#|
|Transfer to UBA Account||*919*3*account number*amount#|
|Load UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|Transfer to Other banks||*919*4*account number*amount#|
|ATM cardless withdrawal||*919*30*Amount#|
Below are the list of all the UBA Magic Banking Codes for your transaction anytime, anywhere