Download Super Fighter M – All Star Apk, this is an unlicensed Gacha Action-RPG for Android that uses lots of licensed characters and music, mainly from Nintendo. It was taken down from the Play Store in January 2021 most likely due to copyright infringement.
Super Fighter M – All Star Apk starts with Mario asking Peach to marry him before Bowser attacks the castle and kidnaps Peach. After an unwinnable boss fight with Bowser, a cutscene will play showing Mario getting blasted off the ship. Cappy later joins Mario alongside Luigi in the Odyssey and the group flies off to go rescue Peach. Along the way, Mario and Luigi take on bosses and waves of enemies while summoning characters from other worlds to help them with their mission.
Each character has multiple reskins that can be unlocked.
- Princess Peach
- Princess Daisy
- Bowsette (Renamed Melody)
- Princess Rosalina
- Kaitou Wario
- Mega Man
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Ash’s Pikachu
- Boss Boulder
- Rabbid Peach
- Chain Chomp
- Rabbid Luigi
This game provides examples of:
- 100% Completion: Earning all three stars in a world in the main campaign allows the player to earn all the rewards offered by the said world.
- Achievement System: The Side Quests reward the player for reaching certain milestones in the game. The Endless Adventure has its milestone achievements based on player progress, battles, and events triggered.
- Addressing the Player: During the main campaign, whatever username the player inputted in becomes Mario’s name when another character refers to him.
- After-Combat Recovery: By default, all heroes are healed fully after a stage clear, except for Endless Adventure, which only heals slightly, as the mode tests the player’s party’s endurance. The Sprixie Kingdom does not allow the team to restore their health between battles either even after a Kingdom is cleared.
- Anti-Frustration Features:
- Certain battles can be Blitzed (only possible after clearing them with the full 3 stars) to skip all that and go straight to the loot screen.
- Similarly, the Sprixie Kingdom can be skipped altogether, with the catch that the player’s team power has to be triple the recommended amount regardless of the flawless victories done on the same Kingdom over and over.
- Starting a new Endless Adventure session will place the player on the highest possible floor with the recommended power roughly half their current power count instead of starting from the very beginning. Note that floor boss battles are unskippable themselves, so this saves time.
- Once the player hits level 45, the Transfer option for heroes becomes available. This allows the player to transfer all invested EXP, Boost levels, Awaken levels, and Badge upgrades of a hero to another one. If the player finds an invested hero unused, the Transfer menu saves time from having to grind resources again to have a better hero reach the same bonus invested stats (sans Ascension bonus, since it is unique to the hero and tied to his/her Talentnote ) as the former.
- Arbitrary Headcount Limit: Up to 5 characters can be deployed to the battlefield at a time, though certain modes restrict further, like Space Tour and Sprixie Kingdom battles not allowing the main character to be deployed. In Endless Adventure, the player can still switch out main characters and heroes at will before battles, but the player can only carry up to 3 main characters and 10 heroes in stock per session.
- Area of Effect: Most skills give out a colored visualization of this upon the use to denote their range.
- Artificial Stupidity: The player has zero control over their allies’ movement, so expect them to take unnecessary damage, not target the boss, or placed unfavorably making ultimate skill activation more tedious.
- In Multiplayer, none of the (AI-controlled) other team’s heroes use their Limit Breaks. Only their lead characters do.
- Attack Reflector: The Reflect status deflects damage back to the attacker for a short time.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: What the AI’s battle strategy boils down to. All they care about is attacking their opponents.
- “Blind Idiot” Translation: The game’s English translation, while okay for the most part, still contains awkward or shoddy wording and terms. Not to mention the untranslated Chinese on certain texts.
- Boss Battle: Non-Engagement battles end with this.
- Boss-Only Level: The Elite variant of World stages places the player directly in boss battles without the travel sequence. Most Field battles are this too.
- Bragging Rights Reward: Certain player icon frames can only be unlocked by pulling off certain feats like reaching higher VIP levels (requires loads of daily grinding unless the player is “whale” enough to recharge loads of Diamonds) or reaching the top ten or the first rank in Mario Smash (ranked PvP). Two exclusive ones require purchasing the respective Monthly Card subscription, though.
- Button Mashing: If the player is only left with the basic attack (all special skills are recharging from use) in a hectic battle, this is what the player will end up with.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE SUPER FIGHTERS M – All Star Apk
|Super Fighter M – All Star Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:|
How To Install Super Fighter M-All Star Apk
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier.
- Step 2: The installation procedure is quite simple and straightforward. After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the Game you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Super Fighter M – All-Star to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Super Fighter M – All-Star will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the Game under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.