How to Save Whatsapp Status Without Taking Screenshots
WhatsApp is the best thing since sliced bread for the big part of population who believe in chatting over talking. Not only does it help save money, but also the time and effort to stay connected. Although, WhatsApp does provide a lot of amazing formatting features, it also has several unearthed surprises. Since Snapchat introduced Stories within the app, Facebook also followed the trail. Now, WhatsApp has too jumped the bandwagon of stories with WhatsApp Status.
WhatsApp Status is more than just simple texts and slogans. The new feature, allows users to put their photos and videos as status. However, the problem comes when you like a specific status and find no option to save it on your device. Thus, taking a screenshot seems like a fair deal. But, did you know there are better options? Well, we are going to suggest you two ways to save WhatsApp Status without taking a screenshot:
1. Through a third-party app
- Download and install Status Saver for WhatsApp on your device.
- Go to WhatsApp and view the status that you wish to download. It should help the status to load on your device.
- Launch the Status Saver app.
- You can see two options, Images and Videos. Tap the one depending on the type of status you’ve just viewed on WhatsApp.
- The status is available on Status Saver app. Just tap on the download icon to save it locally on your device.
2. Through a file explorer:
- If your phone doesn’t have a file explorer app, download one from Google Play Store.
- Launch the File Explorer app on your device.
- Click on the three vertical dots and go to Settings.
- Switch on the ‘Show hidden files’ option by sliding the switch.
- Go back to your storage and tap on the WhatsApp folder.
- Tap on Media and then .Statuses
- There you can see all the statuses you’ve ever viewed on your device. Just move or copy the status you want to save offline from there to anywhere within the storage.
Saving a WhatsApp Status is actually a no brainer, if you’re aware of the the tools and technique. The Status Saver application helps you in viewing the content within the app. However, you’re allowed to download the same for later use. The app is a good choice if you don’t want to download them and save the content within the app so that it is attainable. On the other hand, the file explorer method seems more convenient regardless the number of steps associated. It is always better to get the job done without installing any third-party application as it saves a lot of data and phone memory.