Download RESS App APK latest version 1.1.8 on your Android device – Take care of all your Railway Employee Self Service problem from the comfort of your phone.
What is RESS App APK?
Railway Employee Self-Service (RESS) is an online system for employees developed by the Center for Railway Information System (CRIS).
With the advent of the RESS App, railway employees can have access to their information such as Bio, Pension plan, Insurance Plan, Security, Salary details, Downloadable Payslip in PDF format, as well as the loan and annual leave plan.
A beta version of the RESS App was recently launched by CRIS IT section to overcome the challenges some of the railway employees are facing.
The RESS App can be easily logged in by any railway worker, train driver, conductor or train driver.
Once a user is logged in to the app, they can access all the e-services listed above and so on.
Currently, this app is still in the beta version which means that some if the service in the app are not fully functional because they still under development.
In the a few days CRIS will release the full version of this app which will be fully functional and render all the services in the app.
Summary Of RESS App APK
|Required Android||4.2 and Plus|
Key Features Of RESS APP
- With RESS app, employees can easily access all their Bio information.
- You can also check you monthly and annual pay packages
- Provision of downloadable payslip in a PDF format.
- You can check your family health insurance plan and security
- Annual leave plan and emergency update
- Statistics of all your salary both advance and annual.
How To Register On RESS App
Before registering on this app, ensure to have your date of birth and phone number updated on IPAS
- First download and install the app from the download button on this page.
- Fill in your basic information such as date of birth and phone number.
- In accordance with the TRAI guideline, you will have to send an SMS to 08860622020.
- After you have send a message to the number, wait for some time and check your inbox for your account number.
- Your registration link will be made available in the app.
- Click on the registration link on the app to continue your registration.
- Enter your employee ID number, D.O.B (Date of Birth) and your phone number.
- After the submission of your application a verification pin will be sent to your phone number.
- Input it in the app to verify your ID to complete your registration.
How to recover password on RESS App?
In a situation where by you lost the login the details of your RESS app, it very simple to recover it the few steps below.
- Launch the app and click on the login button.
- Then click on the forgot password.
- Provide your username and password.
- Then click on resend password.
- Then a new password will be send to your phone.
As a railway employee, this app is all you need to carryout all the activities relating to your work.
You don’t need to go to the railway administration section to get your job-related information because app got you covered.
The app is available with the name RESS in the Play Store and has a simple interface.
The file size is so optimized that it doesn’t take much space in your phone memory and doesn’t affect the performance of your device.