This tutorial guide is for those keystone bank users looking for how to check account balance on keystone bank or searching for keystone bank airtime recharge code , worry no more because we got you covered. Read carefully below on how to use it.
What You Can Do With Keystone Bank Transfer Code
The Keystone mobile transfer code allows you to perform the following functions effortlessly at anywhere and anytime ;
- Account balance enquiry.
- Airtime recharge (Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat etc.).
- Funds transfer to Keystone Bank account holders (intrabank) and to other Bank account holders (interbank).
- Utility Bill payments (DSTV, Startimes TV, etc.).
- Merchant payments (PHCN, Internet services, Arik, Aero & Dana airlines ticket booking, etc.).
How to transfer with Keystone Bank Mobile Transfer Code
To use the Keystone bank mobile banking, you need to register first from a registered number associated with your bank account.
- Dial *322*082# from on your mobile phone. Follow the on-screen command, Get your PIN and start using Keystone bank mobile USSD banking.
- Alternatively, if the USSD code does not work for you, you will need to use the mobile banking app which works on all phones – Android, Windows, IOS and Java phones. The Keystone mobile transfer app to transfer money to other banks can be downloaded on Google Play store here.
You can also use the Keystone Bank transfer code to transfer funds to non-Keystone account holders. Simply dial *322*082# on your mobile device, follow the prompt and select the recipient bank as requested.
Airtime Recharge Code
With this Keystone mobile transfer code, customers can be assured that the days of running around to get airtime voucher are no more . Just by simply dialing *322# airtime can be topped within seconds at no extra charge.
If you experience any challenge while using the keystone bank mobile transfer code,please kindly visit any keystone bank branch close to you. Alternatively, you can call the Contact Centre on 01 448 5742, 070 8060 5000 or send an email to email@example.com