IROKOTV – How to register, login, subscribe, and download IROKOTV app
iRokoTV has been the biggest African platform for Nollywood movies. Watching Africa movies, especially Nollywood movies are enlightening and also entertaining.
On iRokoTV you have access to stream and download over 5000 Nigeria movies and watch best actors in Nollywood, whether it is a comedy, drama or even a horror movie.
IROKOTV currently stands as the world’s largest platform for Nollywood movies and TV series. If you are not too consistence with Laptop or Android box for your TV, then you can make use of their popular Android and iOS App.
What is iRokoTV All About?
IROKOTV is a web platform that provides paid-for Nigerian films on-demand. And was launched on 1 December 2011.
It was owned by Jason Njoku, a Nigerian entrepreneur, film magnate and African start-up investor
It has been the number one Africa’s first mainstream online movie streaming websites, giving instant access to over 5,000 Nollywood film titles.
iRokoTv guaranteed you 247 uninterruptible movie streaming experiences, As far as you an iRokoTV subscribers, you can download unlimited films and TV series directly to your phones and watch anytime, anywhere.
How to Register on IROKOTV
Creating an account with iRokoTV is not difficult anyway, To register on IROKOTV you need either mobile phone number, email address for the normal registration method, or you can quickly signup with your Facebook account.[box type=”note” fontsize=”20″]But for the perpose of this post we will be using E-mail registration[/box]
- Go to IROKOTV official signup page HERE.
- Now choose your preferred registration method, Mobile/Email/Facebook Signup.
- Enter the details for Mobile/Email signup and click on SIGN UP.
- Once you clicked the sign up button you will be directed to a page where you will choose your preferred
- Click on the 12 months ₦3000 plan.
Note that you can cancel anytime and there are no refunds or credits for partial months.
- This is N3000 per year and it renews every 365 days but bank transfer won’t renew
- Choose either Bank transfer or Credit Card and click on Checkout
- Complete the payment and you have now subscribed successfully.Sintcerely, the payment method of IROKOTV, either bank transfer and Credit card was fast, efficient and quite simple. Especially the Live Chat.After that, this is my IROKOTV dashboard, filled with bunch of movies from Nigeria, Ghana, and so many others.
In this section we will be discussing how to download the iRokoTV app The app is available for both Android and iOS users.
- Visit Google Play Store or the App Store and search for “iRokoTV”
- Find the app from the search results and click on it and hit “Install”
Alternatively you can use this below links to download the iRokoTV App
- For Android Smartphone: Download the apk app version via Google Playstore HERE.
- For iPhone Smartphone: Download the iOS app version via itunes HERE.
You can login on IROKOTV iOS or Android application either via Mobile phone number or Email address and then enter your password, or pin.
On your laptop, you can visit the company’s official website and enter your details you used when registering with IROKOTV and you are done.
Anyways, if you should come across with any issue during. Never forget to contact their customer service team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us on +234 817 892 4632.
There might not be the best right now, but they were once known for bringing top best Nollywood and Gollywood movies to your mobile phone screen display.