Infinix Hot 8 Specs Complete Features And Price
Looking for Infinix Hot 8 Specs? Then this article is for you.
I recently wrote about Infinix Hot 6X Specs, Today i’ll be writing about infinix hot 8 Specs.
This article contains all Infinix Hot 8 Specs, Features, Price and availability.
Table Of Contents hide
Infinix Hot 8
Infinix Hot 8 is the next in line after Infinix Hot 7 comes with a Infinix Hot 8 6.23-inch IPS LCD display with a notch, a MediaTek Helio P25 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of expandable storage, triple rear cameras, single front-facing camera, a 4,100mAh battery and of course XOS based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Infinix Hot 8 Major Features
- 6.23-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2160 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie, 4GB Of RAM
- MediaTek Helio P25, Octa-core 2.6GHz
- 64GB built-in storage
- 13MP + 2MP + QVGA rear camera and 8MP selfie camera.
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery
Turning to the back of the device are the triple camera set-up, a 13MP main sensor and a secondary 2MP depth sensor alongside a QVGA and an LED flash for low light photos. For selfies, you have a single 8MP shooter tucked in the waterdrop notch which also supports face unlock. Both cameras can shoot 1080p videos at 30fps with features like HDR, Panorama and more.
Design And Display
All Infinix Hot Series has always been about cutting the price down to the barest minimum which has been the reason for the plastic back on previous hot devices. This follows suit with a plastic back which a dual rear camera on it and a fingerprint sensor at the usual spot.
For the display, it has a 6.3-inch FHD+ screen with a waterdrop notch housing the front-facing camera and a very small chin down at the bottom. As usual, it has a dual SIM card slot and a dedicated microSD card slot for additional storage.
Hardware and Software
A MediaTek Helio P25 powers this device. It is an octa-core processor paired with a Mali-T880 MP2 GPU for graphics. The device has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. No word on any other memory options yet. As for the storage, you can expand it further via the microSD card slot up to 128GB. As expected, it runs Infinix in-house XOS Skin on top of Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
Battery and Connectivity
The Infinix Hot 8 is powered by a 5000mAh battery which should provide more than a day of use. No word on fast charging support yet. However, there is 4G LTE connectivity, Fingerprint sensor, face unlock, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, WiFi Direct, GPS, FM radio, 3.5mm jack and a microUSB port through which you can charge the device and also transfer files to and from the device.
Infinix Hot 8 Specs (Complete)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.23-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 1080 x 2160 pixels,
- Multi-touch: Yes
- Dimension: N/A
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: N/A
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 2MP + QVGA – LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP – FaceID
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie, XOS
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P25, Octa-core 2.6GHz
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 128GB (dedicated slot)
- Capacity: 5,000mAh Non-removable
- Type: Li-Po
- Fast Charging: N/A
- OTG Support: Yes
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, microUSB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (Rear-mounted)
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
Price and Availability
- Prce: N/A
- Availability: Check availability on jumia Check Jumia Here