How To Check UBA Account Number On Your Phone
You landed yourself on this blog maybe because you’ve forgotten your UBA account number or you are looking for a way to recover it. Most times we have upto 3 to 5 account with different banks and trying to memorize all the account numbers it’s not always easy, so in this post I will teach you how to check your UBA account number without going to the bank.
Imagine a situation where your bank account number is needed urgently, maybe your client wanted to send some money to your UBA bank account and demanded for your account number, probably you don’t have the account number at the tip of your finger and you won’t like send a wrong UBA NUBAN account number.
In this case, there’s an urgent need to check for the correctness of your UBA account number before transferring money to it to avoid stories that touch. If this little illustration above defines your present condition don’t panic because I got you covered
To get the full benefit of this post you are expected to have an active internet connection from any of the network provider in Nigeria (MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, Glo).
Before you proceed to Check your UBA Bank Account Number, make sure you have the below enlisted information ready.
- Mobile number (Associated with your account)
- Full name (Full beneficiary name used in opening the account.)
- BVN (Click here to find your BVN)
- Date of birth
- Email address
How To Find Your UBA Account Number
There are so many ways you can follow to get your account number but here am going to share with you the two easiest way incase of emergency situation.
METHOD 1: (Through Social Media)
How To Find Your UBA Account Number Using Facebook Or Twitter
- Visit UBA bank on Twitter or Facebook.
- Next, send them a message (DM) requesting to know your UBA account number accompanied with all the details (full name, BVN, email etc.) mentioned above.
- You will get a reply from them ASAP with your full UBA NUBAN (10 digit UBA account number) and that’s it.
METHOD 2: (Using UBA LEO)
How To Find Your UBA Account Number Using UBA Leo
- Register with UBA Leo chatbot
- Start a conversation with the chatbot
- Ask him for your account number.
- A link will be sent to you asking you to click on it to download a file
- One you click on the link a PDF file containing your account number will be downloaded on your device.
Apart from these two method above, you can get you UBA account by calling the UBA CFC (Customer Fulfillment Centre) with your phone number and request for your account number or you can still shoot them an email using the email address associated to your account.
In conclusion there is no other special way or easier way to get your account number asides these above listed methods. I advice you once you get your account number, try and keep it where it will be easily accessed. You can save it as one of the contacts in your phone