Designer Tools app is a popular utility app for web designers and developers, and it was developed by Scheff’s Blend, the latest version of this app was version which was released on 4th February 2017. This app supports Android 6.0+
As of the time of this post, everything about this app was free both the download and the use.
What is Designer Tools?
Designer tools is an Android application that helps developers to implement a neat UI (User Interface).
With designer tools, you can validate whether a colour or layout is correct or not, and review and validate app specifications by checking the keyline and shade of blue.
Features of Designer Tools
- Grid Overlay – Quickly toggle on-display grids to test layouts for inconsistent spacing or misaligned elements. You can even customise the grid length and line colors.
- Mockup Overlay – Display a mockup image over your app. This gives you a high-fidelity opportunity to see how the design spec matches the developed user interface. Choose from portrait or landscape overlays and tune the opacity for an effective comparison.
- Color Picker – Use your finger to drag around a loupe and identity the hex codes of colours at the pixel level.
- Screenshot details – Add a panel to all of your screenshots that display information regarding the device, screen and Android version.
- Volumetric task designer
- High fidelity details
- Portrait and landscape
- Interface transparency settings
- Display information about the device.
What is New In Version 2.1?
- Supports app shortcuts on Android 7+
- New app icon
- Issues on thumb not displaying was fixed for Marshmallow.
- Scaling of mock overlays that contain a navbar resolved.
- Fix screenshot info being added multiple times
How To Download Designer Tools Apk
Before downloading this app I will like you to know that this is not the modified app or crack version of the app. This is a free app that is also available on Google PlayStore.
Follow the steps below to help you install the designer tools apk:
- Download the designer tools apk file we provided at the bottom of the article.
- You need to allow your device to install APK files. To do this, please go to Settings -> Security. Open the “Unknown Sources” option, then tap to enable it.
- Now you can install the application as normal.
Designer tools are one of the best apps when it comes to UX design.
It helps designers and developers review and validate the correctness of layers and colours