Cheapest MTN Data Plans 2019 And Subscription Codes
MTN is currently one of the largest Network provider in Africa and Asia, Choosing a mobile data plan from this network provider has never been so simple. You can glance through this list of below and select from the rich bouquet of flexible and affordable data bundle plans .
These subscription plans include daily, weekly, and monthly plans. There are also plans such as MTN Goody Bag Social bundle plans and YouTube Video Streaming Pack. With these plans, you can enjoy nonstop use of your Android social media apps and also stream YouTube videos easily on your Android devices.
BEST CHEAPEST MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION CODE
DAILY MTN DATA PLANS
For the MTN daily plan, they are of two type
- 100 naira for 50MB which will last for 24 hour to activate, Text “104” to 131
- 200 naira for 150MB which will last for 24 hour to activate, Text “113” to 131
WEEKLY DATA PLANS
In this section there are two types of plan
- 300 naira for 150MB which will last for 7 days, to activate Text “104” to 131
- 500 naira for 500MB + 250MB (additional bonus data plan) which will last for 7 days, to activate Text “103” to 131
MONTHLY MTN DATA PLAN
In this section there are six types of plan
- N,1000 for 1GB + 500MB (additional bonus data plan) which will last for 30 days, to activate Text “106” to 131
- N1,200 for 1.5GB which will last for 30 days, to activate Text “130” to 131
- N2,000 for 2.5GB + 1GB (additional bonus data plan) which will last for 30 days, to activate Text “110” to 131
- N3,000 for 5GB which will last for 30 days, to activate Text “107” to 131
- N5,000 for 10GB which will last for 30 days, to activate Text “116” to 131
- N10,000 for 22GB which will last for 30 days, to activate Text “117” to 131
60 DAYS OR QUARTERLY MTN DATA PLAN
- N20,000 for 50GB which will last for 60 days, to activate Text “118” to 131
- N50,000 for 85GB which will last for 90 days, to activate Text “133” to 131
NOTE: (additional bonus data plan) will be available for use from 1:00am – 7.00am ON MTN DEAL ZONE.
MTN Midnight Browsing Plan (500MB for 25N)
How to Subscribe to MTN 500MB for N25 Night Plan.
- To opt in to mtn 25 naira midnight subscription, you must be on mtn pulse. To migrate to mtn pulse, dial *406# and reply with 1.
- Make sure you have a minimum of 25 naira on your phone, modem or mifi.
- Text Night to 131.
- You will receive a success message that
How to Check MTN 500mb for N25 Night Plan Data Balance.
There is no official way to check mtn night plan data balance. However, you can use data usage on Android and MTN fastlink statistics interface on PC to measure the amount of data that has been used.
MTN GoodyBag Social
MTN Goody Bag Social is an a type of plan that gives you internet access to your favorite social social network such as facebook, twitter, instagram, e.t.c.
Enjoy nonstop chatting, tweeting, sharing and lots more on any of your favorite social media Apps for only N25 daily, N50 weekly or N150 monthly with the MTN Goody Bag Social bundle plans.
You can also pick any five (5) social bundles of your choice for N50 daily, N150 weekly and N500 monthly
Simply dial *131# or text the code of your preferred App to 131. E.g., for Whatsapp daily, text WAD to 131
|Plans||Price per App||Apps||Activation SMS to 131||Deactivation SMS to 131||USSD Activation|
|Goody Bag Daily||N25||WAD||STOPWAD|
|Goody bag Weekly||N50||WAW||STOPWAW|
|Goody Bag Monthly||N150||WAM||STOPWAM|
MTN YouTube Video Streaming Pack
WHAT IS YOUTUBE STREAMING PACK ?
Youtube streaming pack is a type of MTN internet subscription pack that gives you access to youtube videos based on the duration you subscribed for, it is available to all MTN custom
1hr YouTube Pack
1 Hr Stream
24 Hrs Validity
Text VP1 to 131
3 hrs YouTube Pack
3 Hrs Stream
24 Hrs Validity
Text VP3 to 131
In this section we are going to see different method of checking MTN data balance
- Using MTN USSD code : What is USSD code? It is a kind of technology which enables you to check required information with the help of certain codes, MTN data balance USSD is *559# OR text 403 to 131.
- Via E-mail or calling MTN customer care: This can be achieved by calling MTN customer care or sending them message to their Email.
- Using Internet chat: You can reach the MTN customer service on a chat to assist you with the query but first you have to put into consideration their working hour which is from 8am to 5pm ordinary days and 8am to 1pm on saturdays
- Via SMS: You can check also check you data balance by sending ‘2’ to 131
How to check M blackberry data balance
Checking your Blackberry Internet Service, just send Status to 21600.
All you need is to dial *461*7#