Download Blinkist premium apk mod latest version and join over 16 million users to enjoy the condensed version of popular nonfiction books with the entire books summed up in a series of these “blinks” totaling 15 minutes or so.
Blinkist app is a service that tries to break-down newly released nonfiction books into a condensed version. What blinkist does is to search for the best-selling nonfiction books or take suggestions from users and summarise the whole book so that one can finish within a 25 mins.
They will make thr content of the book available in both text and audio format so that users can get the best out of it.
The service of Blinkist ia not a machine-powered or something like that, they hire experts who they can trust with this critical job.
Boost your knowledge & discover new perspectives to become a better, smarter you with the Blinkist app!
Get the key insights from 4,500+ bestselling non-fiction books & podcasts that cover leadership, history, psychology & more.
- You can listen to the audio versions of the available books.
- Podcast insights produced with the show creators.
- Read and highlight key ideas instantly.
- 28 categories to explore.
- Books recommended by Bill Gates, Arianna Huffington, and more.
- Offline mode for learning without Wi-Fi
- Kindle integration: send books to your reader.
- Evernote integration: sync your highlights seamlessly.
Blinkist app is available on Google Playstore for Android users, to get the full features of this app, you are to opt-in for the monthly subscription or alternatively you can go for the Mod apk version of the Blinkist app.
To download the premium version of the Blinkist app, follow the instructions below.
- Click on the download button on this page.
- You will be redirected to download the Blinkist app.
- After installation you will get a free 7-days trial.
- Then choose any subscription plan of your choice.
- Hardbound 3.0
- 12min Reading
Are you too busy to read books? Not anymore! Blinklist will give you the opportunity to boost your knowledge with 2000+ bestselling nonfiction books that are transformed into 15 minutes read or listen packs