To check Access Bank Account Balance on your phone the process below will guide you through
Previously, checking your Access bank account balance requires you visiting any of the nearest Access bank branch or queuing up at the ATM spot, but recently Access Bank has made things easier for us.
Access bank has provided an easy way to check your account balance by providing us with the Access Bank USSD Code.
So to check your account balance all you simply have to do is to make use of the USSD Code provided for us or Access Mobile Bank App
Firstly you have to register for EASY BANKING
How To Register For Easy Banking
- Dial *901# using a line registered with your Access Bank account
- Select the number option that says “register”.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your active ATM card.
- Create a 5-digit PIN for Banking Made Easy
How to check Access Bank account balance
- Using the line linked with your Access Bank account, dial *901*5#.
- Within a few seconds you’ll receive an SMS containing your account balance.
Apart from the above mentioned procedure you can also check your Access Bank account balance using the Access Bank official mobile app
Aside from checking account balance, there are bunch of service you can make using the Access Bank USSD Code for easy Banking.